The Naturally Clean Home
From the back cover: Save money...Save your health...Save the planet...With natural cleaning power!
Did you know that the air in your home might have chemical contamination levels 70 times greater than outdoor air? And the culprits are lurking right under your kitchen sink. It's time to clean up your act!
Learn how easy it is to make your own safe, nontoxic, effective alternatives to commercial cleaning products by combining the antibacterial and antiseptic properties of herbs and essential oils with other natural ingredients such as baking soda, vinegar, borax, and lemon juice. The Naturally Clean Home includes tips and formulas for freshening every room in the house:
• Wash the dishes with eucalyptus
• Restore the rug with rosemary
• Soften fabrics with lemon
• Clean the oven with orange
• Scrub the sink with lavender
• Polish wood with raspberry leaves
• Flush the toilet clean with tea tree oil
• Wax the car with beeswax