OUTERKNOWN HIGHTIDE SWEATPANTS
- The coziest sweatpants we've probably ever made.
- Next-level comfort that’s as good on the street as it is all Sunday at home.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Easy pull-on elastic waist with drawcord. Front patch pockets with our signature OK logo, plus a zippered back pocket to keep your goods secure.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake!
Size, Fit & Care
- 28 1/2" inseam on size M.
- 10 1/2" leg opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.